3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
"You won't last for a week in this environment without me"

judysteph2.png

Judy isn't my creation, but I acquired her like people acquire games and assets on here. I just wanted to use her.

If the person who created the Judy template is on this forum, let me know and I'll tag you with the credit.

Last edited:

Feb 3, 2020
Meipe is pretty good about answering questions if you go to renderotica.com and look up on the form and find his thread you might post a picture and ask about it I did notice that he answers most of the questions in there I never did because I always found it easier to go back to the others but you are right Golden Palace just have a whole lot more as far as morphs and things like that although I've found separate ones that work along with New Gen's so I am able to create most of what I need to do with them.
I have the same problem with GP as well. I think I read it on renderotica that GP has some issues with its presets on custom characters. Not using the GP presets help but still not perfect. I personally never tested it extensively. There was supposedly going to be a fix but that was a long time ago.

OGDX

Dec 5, 2017
please share the model used and assets. thank you
Bra- Kitten Bra( )

Garter, Stockings and Panties- X-Fashion Bella Lingerie ( )

Model's a custom one made by me, so you wont find it on the internet.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes