3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Working with HDRI's is turning out to be tougher that I thought, had a hell of a time lining things and people up.

maxmillean

Oct 31, 2020
So I've been working at trying to get an old OC that I used to draw into 3D. This is where I'm at with her so far. Biggest thing I need to learn how to do is to get rid of the human ears where it doesn't mess with the hair. I'm sure there's an easy way around it, I just haven't had the time to really look into it.

Reactions: linkinn

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
So I've been working at trying to get an old OC that I used to draw into 3D. This is where I'm at with her so far. Biggest thing I need to learn how to do is to get rid of the human ears where it doesn't mess with the hair. I'm sure there's an easy way around it, I just haven't had the time to really look into it.
check out https://f95zone.to/threads/foxy-lady-with-dforce-hair-for-genesis-8-female.39390/ I think this had a morph to remove the ears and place a patch over it without have to use the fox ears (I think)

[DR] Braex

Aug 17, 2020
Dear Daria (Last Render)
Daria.jpg
Guys, I apologize to everyone who followed my posts, I thank everyone who put a like, this is my last render due to financial difficulties in life, I have to part with my computer, I hope for your understanding, thank you! P. S If someone is interested in what happened, then our family has a huge debt and I have to earn money, in general it does not matter, forget it, thank you again to everyone, maybe I will come back.

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Dear Daria (Last Render)
View attachment 1152569
Guys, I apologize to everyone who followed my posts, I thank everyone who put a like, this is my last render due to financial difficulties in life, I have to part with my computer, I hope for your understanding, thank you! P. S If someone is interested in what happened, then our family has a huge debt and I have to earn money, in general it does not matter, forget it, thank you again to everyone, maybe I will come back.
Your art will be missed.
But you need to have priorities.
I hope you can bounce back and will get to make more beautiful things to share with us.

Reactions: activeXmeasures
Sep 16, 2019
Dear Daria (Last Render)
View attachment 1152569
Man, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope everything works out for the best for you and your family.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes