3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Dear Daria (Last Render)
View attachment 1152569
Guys, I apologize to everyone who followed my posts, I thank everyone who put a like, this is my last render due to financial difficulties in life, I have to part with my computer, I hope for your understanding, thank you! P. S If someone is interested in what happened, then our family has a huge debt and I have to earn money, in general it does not matter, forget it, thank you again to everyone, maybe I will come back.
fantastic art, best of luck

WooShang

Jan 8, 2021
Dear Daria (Last Render)
View attachment 1152569
Guys, I apologize to everyone who followed my posts, I thank everyone who put a like, this is my last render due to financial difficulties in life, I have to part with my computer, I hope for your understanding, thank you! P. S If someone is interested in what happened, then our family has a huge debt and I have to earn money, in general it does not matter, forget it, thank you again to everyone, maybe I will come back.
Your talent is brilliant IMHO, hope all works out for you and your family; hope to see you back.
/bow

mattocean

Oct 8, 2018
Dear Daria (Last Render)

sorry to hear that, hope everything will be ok very soon. may I ask please what computer configuration do you have?

WooShang

Jan 8, 2021
View attachment 1152810 Only been doing Daz for a few days. Pointers on lighting and making things look more realistic are welcome.
Sorry if someone's mentioned this already... (BTW - I'm fairly new as well)
Check out 3-point-lighting on Daz site or YouTube. (I believe alot of rl photographers use this method)
*** I only point you toward YouTube etc. because it would be way too much to type ***

The more advanced guys on this forum sometimes don't bother with that, instead use HDRI and such.
That's out of my league rn because there is SO MUCH to learn about this powerful program !

All that being said, the guys here are great, pretty lax and VERY helpful.
Welcome, and Happy Rendering ! :)

Reactions: Willibrordus
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes