3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I have little problem with a scene I am going to use. I got the ground issue worked out and all of the main scene loaded with most if not all of the components needed for the story. The scene where most of the story is around is a rural home with pool and hot tub, drive way etc. When I load the scene it not only takes some time to load, but it resets all of my render options and view finder from 16X9 to 3X2. I am assuming that some where in the asset for the house ( Harwood House ) that is the native render settings. I did work around it by resetting all of the render settings and saving it with a name that I can recall. That is if I can remember to do that.. Any ideas. The first is the native resolution at 3X2 and the second is how I set it back to 16X9...

house scene test 3x2.jpg

house scene test 16x9.jpg

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
I have little problem with a scene I am going to use. I got the ground issue worked out and all of the main scene loaded with most if not all of the components needed for the story. The scene where most of the story is around is a rural home with pool and hot tub, drive way etc. When I load the scene it not only takes some time to load, but it resets all of my render options and view finder from 16X9 to 3X2. I am assuming that some where in the asset for the house ( Harwood House ) that is the native render settings. I did work around it by resetting all of the render settings and saving it with a name that I can recall. That is if I can remember to do that.. Any ideas. The first is the native resolution at 3X2 and the second is how I set it back to 16X9...

View attachment 1154761

View attachment 1154764
I've seen render settings change back to default from time to time but you can always change them back to where you want them and which one you use is depending on what you want to do with it I used many different settings when I'm doing mine but I do mostly portrait style or single scene settings if you're doing a game I would imagine you would want to stay all with the same aspect ratio so that it's the same throughout but both of them look good.

FixMatik

Jan 6, 2021

View attachment 1154761

View attachment 1154764
I've seen a number of environment/architecture assets change the render dimensions, usually if you select "load all" on the building/scene. Annoying but it's an easy catch and fix

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I've seen render settings change back to default from time to time but you can always change them back to where you want them and which one you use is depending on what you want to do with it I used many different settings when I'm doing mine but I do mostly portrait style or single scene settings if you're doing a game I would imagine you would want to stay all with the same aspect ratio so that it's the same throughout but both of them look good.
Yea I reset the settings to where I think I like them from your examples then saved that as a profile and when I bring up that scene I just load that profile which I think takes care of it.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes