3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
I have little problem with a scene I am going to use. I got the ground issue worked out and all of the main scene loaded with most if not all of the components needed for the story. The scene where most of the story is around is a rural home with pool and hot tub, drive way etc. When I load the scene it not only takes some time to load, but it resets all of my render options and view finder from 16X9 to 3X2. I am assuming that some where in the asset for the house ( Harwood House ) that is the native render settings. I did work around it by resetting all of the render settings and saving it with a name that I can recall. That is if I can remember to do that.. Any ideas. The first is the native resolution at 3X2 and the second is how I set it back to 16X9...

View attachment 1154761

View attachment 1154764
Instead of loading the scene, right-click on the icon for it and select "Merge into Scene" the only downside of doing this is it replaces the Environment map in the scene (sometimes)

WaffleJesus

Jul 24, 2020
RenderTest (1440x2560).jpg

Long time lurker, first time poster. I've been messing around in DAZ and this is my first render, critiques are appreciated. Rendered at 3 times 1440p cuz I heard oversampling was a good way of getting rid of noise. Downscaled back to 1440, it looks good to my eye, but there is still some in the background. I think I could just light it better (or fix it in PS :rolleyes:) but could render times affect that too?

Last edited:

Ozzymandiass

Dec 19, 2018
View attachment 1155871

Long time lurker, first time poster. I've been messing around in DAZ and this is my first render, critiques are appreciated. Rendered at 3 times 1440p cuz I heard oversampling was a good way of getting rid of noise. Downscaled back to 1440, it looks good to my eye, but there is still some in the background. I think I could just light it better (or fix it in PS :rolleyes:) but could render times affect that too?
I don't know what you're talking about. this picture is fine

Reactions: WaffleJesus

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
View attachment 1155871

nice render. which model did you use?

Reactions: WaffleJesus

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Was planning on running an RP with the idea of creating the NPCs in Daz. Unfortunately, had to drop the campaign (all the players who were interested lived on different continents and in different time zones, so getting a regular thing sorted proved near impossible).

Anyway, did a kind of proof of concept for one of the NPCs.
Redesigned(c).png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes