3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

InsertFreakyName

Donor
Jul 22, 2019
some hunt for sport using weapons.
she hunts for food seducing her prey
i wanted to do something a little noar
Hey man, looks good! Personally, I don't like the anime style that much, but it's clearly a nice thing to add different "flavours" to this thread. :)
I saw your other posts here, can I ask which software you're using? As mentioned there, your work would show it's quality better with better textures.

InsertFreakyName

Donor
Jul 22, 2019
Now meet Klara, a very self-assured nerdy girl. She knows what she knows, and she's guaranteed to know better than you do. And she's not afraid to show you that too. Definitely a very, uhm, let's say ... interesting character. But look at those puffy nipples!

klara_ifn_001.jpg

XenoFash

Sep 16, 2020
Just checked. The stockings and collar are from this:
and the panties are from :
Thanks. Though I can't seem to use render-state anymore. Completely switches to another site wanting me to allow notifications. Can't even browse anymore. Anyone know how to get around this?

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Ciri.png
Quick question, how to do outdoor lighting in Daz? It just seems so counterintuitive. Lighting in general is something that takes a while to wrap your head around in Daz.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, do you recognize which model the redhead is here?

Last edited:

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Thanks. Though I can't seem to use render-state anymore. Completely switches to another site wanting me to allow notifications. Can't even browse anymore. Anyone know how to get around this?
Renderstate is buggy at best. Have you tried a vpn and popup blocker?

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes