3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
I'm tryna do a security camera shot. how does it look? thoughts?

View attachment 1159482
It doesn't look shitty enough...
Security cams usually have crap quality. This one is too nice. You can actually recognise the people filmed by it.
Otherwise the angle is good.
You can lower the colour a bit maybe to not have to lower resolution.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
It doesn't look shitty enough...
Security cams usually have crap quality. This one is too nice. You can actually recognise the people filmed by it.
Otherwise the angle is good.
You can lower the colour a bit maybe to not have to lower resolution.
let's say this school pays for quality then lol

Reactions: Willibrordus

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
I'm tryna do a security camera shot. how does it look? thoughts?

View attachment 1159482
Looks good might have the angle a little higher dk it's worth trying. For the overlay I'd use location (e.g. stairwell first floor) and a date-timestamp. A battery icon makes no sense for a security cam (though it is nit-picking I know).
Another user said the quality is to good but it depends on the world you've build. If this is set today in a wealthy school or a non-US western public school it's fine. This is what security camera's look like nowadays. If this is an underfunded US public school or it is a story set in the early naughties or before than yes go black and white and have 6 pixels per image.

Reactions: ArturiousDesign

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Does anyone know a good way to make translucency/SSS maps? I tried getting the diffuse tex and adding brightness and played with output levels, it worked but it's not perfect if there is a better way i would like to know.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes