3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

WooShang

Jan 8, 2021
I'm tryna do a security camera shot. how does it look? thoughts?

View attachment 1159482
I find myself more and more amazed at how often we as a community have the same type of ideas.
Anyhow, I haven't rendered the series I had in mind yet because the security cam footage will take another 3 shots AND the series is #3 in my backlog. I'm sort of agreeing with Willibrord on this issue. I've downloaded a Security Cam PSD created by MostDigitalCreations and haven't really used it yet because I'd rather get the next 2 series out of the way.

I BELIEVE I downloaded from RenderHub, but don't quote me on that. It will add the noise you need and I'm thinking/hoping there is some way to control the opacity. The instructions say to make your render 800 x 800 but I'm sure you can work around this to fit your needs.

Happy Rendering !

Screenshot (304).png

Reactions: Willibrordus

Marcibx

May 5, 2018
I wonder which kind of lights is better for that scene
View attachment 1160774
View attachment 1160775
Normally some nice lighting and shadows improve an image, but in this particular case not necessarily.
Is this a game or just an image? If a game, then it is important to consider the game as a whole.

If you prefer to have the version with the natural light, consider either moving the angle or making it a bit more yellow. When the sun makes so long shadows, it is rarely so white. (Actually, this might be too white even for noon.)

And these (long) shadows give me a more "epic" feeling, so the question is what you want to convey? Is this a fun scene where the girl is playing football or is this the last chance to score and win the match of her life?

Maybe even rotating the light source counterclockwise would be good to give her back a bit of light as well.

Reactions: GleenXstudio
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes