3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
The simplest way to add transparency is to play with the "cutout opacity" setting in the "surfaces" tab, but there are probably some custom-made transparent material presets you could find somewhere that would look much better, though I don't know of any.
thank you for that info..

InsertFreakyName

Donor
Jul 22, 2019
View attachment 1162187 View attachment 1162188
please help me with any suggestion on which model i can use that come close.
I think the best method is not to rely on ready-to-render models, but to put in a bit more effort and build it on your own. There are many morph packages and tools, so you can create your own custom model based on you G3F/G8F base model.

Here are a few examples:

With that, some pictures of your desired model and a few hours of work you can get quite good results.

Happy rendering!

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
I think the best method is not to rely on ready-to-render models, but to put in a bit more effort and build it on your own. There are many morph packages and tools, so you can create your own custom model based on you G3F/G8F base model.

Here are a few examples:

With that, some pictures of your desired model and a few hours of work you can get quite good results.

Happy rendering!
thank you my friend.

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017

Here are a few examples:

Happy rendering!
what about the night gown the ladies are wearing?

InsertFreakyName

Donor
Jul 22, 2019
what about the night gown the ladies are wearing?
For your first post I've got no idea atm, for the second this may be a good base:

You then can change the material in the surfaces tab. Maybe these shaders are usefull:

I'm sure that there are assets that could fit better, but that's what I found with a quick search.

But maybe you don't have to make the second step before the first (the model) ;)

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes