3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
Kinda sad that I'm unable to use this site...
I was directed to it just last night and they have a TON of assets I'd love to check out.
First I navigate my way through the minefield of popups, then download a half-dozen zips only to see that they are
"unknown format or damaged"
No, I don't have any popup blockers. I'd rather steer clear of sites that intentionally do this.
Maybe my antivirus is deleting or blocking something within the zips ? idk
The site has my interest, but the risk for me is worse than the reward :cautious:
I've never had a problem on that site how are you trying to install them just curious.

InsertFreakyName

Donor
Jul 22, 2019
I was directed to it just last night and they have a TON of assets I'd love to check out.
First I navigate my way through the minefield of popups, then download a half-dozen zips only to see that they are
No, I don't have any popup blockers. I'd rather steer clear of sites that intentionally do this.
The site has my interest, but the risk for me is worse than the reward :cautious:
You can also search in the forum, many of these assets are available here too. It's probably more convenient and trustworthy :D

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
That's weird I don't think I've ever had that happen and I know that I've used quite a bit off of that site but like Insert freakyName said you can find them on this site here too and they should be a whole lot safer I usually scan mine with my antivirus before I install them but I have a program I use to install them I don't ever open them up I can give you a link to that program it cost about 9 lira. but you can put 50 zip files in it and install them all at one time if you want to that's up to you just let me know but I hope you work it out cuz it's a really good way to get stuff.

WooShang

Jan 8, 2021
That's weird I don't think I've ever had that happen and I know that I've used quite a bit off of that site but like Insert freakyName said you can find them on this site here too and they should be a whole lot safer I usually scan mine with my antivirus before I install them but I have a program I use to install them I don't ever open them up I can give you a link to that program it cost about 9 lira. but you can put 50 zip files in it and install them all at one time if you want to that's up to you just let me know but I hope you work it out cuz it's a really good way to get stuff.
I really appreciate you helping out like this, but I think I'll just keep myself busy in the forum as well as the other sites I use.

Reactions: csbond2

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Other than here on the forum my go-to site is

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
Other than here on the forum my go-to site is
when i try to download on 3d-load.net this is the error i get

BLOCKED BY

Malicious Site Blocked!

You attempted to access:

This webpage is a known malicious webpage. It is highly recommended that you do NOT visit this page.

Visit

to learn more about phishing and internet security.

Continue to the site

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
when i try to download on 3d-load.net this is the error i get

BLOCKED BY

Malicious Site Blocked!

You attempted to access:

This webpage is a known malicious webpage. It is highly recommended that you do NOT visit this page.

Visit

to learn more about phishing and internet security.

Continue to the site
I use Avast and Malwarebytes, and they have never reported anything like that.

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
I never had any problems with the site either. I use Bullguard internet security.
The site itself can be a bit erratic sometimes but usually its all good.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
I never had any problems with the site either. I use Bullguard internet security.
The site itself can be a bit erratic sometimes but usually its all good.
Maybe Norton knows what goes on at the site, and they are trying to stop traffic to it {/paranoid_conspiracy}

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes