3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

BamID

May 17, 2020
Kinda sad that I'm unable to use this site...
I was directed to it just last night and they have a TON of assets I'd love to check out.
First I navigate my way through the minefield of popups, then download a half-dozen zips only to see that they are
"unknown format or damaged"
No, I don't have any popup blockers. I'd rather steer clear of sites that intentionally do this.
Maybe my antivirus is deleting or blocking something within the zips ? idk
The site has my interest, but the risk for me is worse than the reward :cautious:
i use an extra browser for render-state with an adblocker so that i get directly to the file. If any file from there produces an error, it's a faulty download, i never had any damaged files..
Best thing is just to wait 2-3 days, after that most things are here in the Forum for download, exception are older Assetts, a few are only on render state..
and always keep your Eyes on the Assett Request thread if you searching for something specific.. chances are high that someone already requested it (happened quite often for me xD)

Reactions: WooShang

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
I seem to have an issue with oddly shaped feet on one of my models.
I can't use this shape for when this model doesn't wear shoes.
Any way to correct this without having to remake the whole figure? Desktop Screenshot 2021.04.26 - 19.35.36.19.png

XenoFash

Sep 16, 2020
Day off from work, designing characters.

Rhyat

"You need to be a good boy and finish your dinner. If you drink ALL the milks mommy has to give you, maybe... just maybe, mommy will take off your cage and let you touch yourself. If you spill any there will be consequences."

Flat footed:
Rhyat1.png
Heeled boots:
Rhyat2.png
Rhyat3.png

InsertFreakyName

Donor
Jul 22, 2019
Any way to correct this without having to remake the whole figure? View attachment 1164377
As we can exclude genetical reasons - did you recently add a morph/character to your library? I had that case a few months ago, at every load of my G8F (no matter if blank or a customized character from subset) the head and body morphs of this were applied and distorted the other morphs. So best check out the section "Currently used" in the shaping tab and see if there is something active that shouldn't be. If there isn't anything, you may have to test all used morphs by turning them off and on again. I hope that helps!

Reactions: linkinn

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Any way to correct this without having to remake the whole figure?
Do you have any alien morphs in your library? Because I strongly suspect thats the cause of your problem. Check the currently used section on the parameters tab and just check for anything alien. If its the one I'm thinking of, it should have a light blue colour to its tab.

Reactions: InsertFreakyName

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Do you have any alien morphs in your library? Because I strongly suspect thats the cause of your problem. Check the currently used section on the parameters tab and just check for anything alien. If its the one I'm thinking of, it should have a light blue colour to its tab.
Plenty of light blue tabs in the Parameters, What am I looking for? If I can't fix this I'll have to remake the figure.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes