3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Anton3DP

May 24, 2017
Are they pre-charged lights or did you work them?
The background lighting is pre-charged in the environment, didn't change much. The foreground lighting on the body and face wasn't good enough so I added two spotlight to make it match with the background, then I tweaked it a bit the tone mapping.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NaillMcDracken

WooShang

Jan 8, 2021
I seem to have an issue with oddly shaped feet on one of my models.
I can't use this shape for when this model doesn't wear shoes.
Any way to correct this without having to remake the whole figure? View attachment 1164377
I'm not sure about G8 yet, but when I encounter this on V4 I'd select the foot, then right click the foot under the scene tab.
Goto "select children", Goto Edit tab > Figure > and "zero selected item(s).

edit: Yep, I just dusted off my G8F and tested this... Her toes are a lil' different than V4, but the same result is to zero the toes (or fingers)

Last edited:

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I would like to create a visual novel with a realistic style detective genre story, with renderings like this, however my pc does not support many assets loaded in scene. I really like your rendering.
Thanks: Yea it is loaded down with the scene more than the models that is for sure, and seems to still have to process what isn't in the frame, and closer in takes a lot longer......

Reactions: NaillMcDracken

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
I seem to have an issue with oddly shaped feet on one of my models.
I can't use this shape for when this model doesn't wear shoes.
Any way to correct this without having to remake the whole figure? View attachment 1164377
What you can do is select the feet and zero the selected nodes, that should get the feet back to normal. Otherwise you have to go to each node and make sure all the parameters are at zero.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes