3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
What did this young elf see.. Was it local handsome village boy, or was it very much hung orc warrior? It could've been her shemale sorceress friend, or even a centaur looking for some fun. We will never know.. :whistle:
View attachment 1170690
Or will we?
e2.jpg e3.jpg
She was impressed by the size at first..
but then she quickly realized, to her disappointment, that orcs don't last very long.
e4.jpg

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I am having an issue with a couple of scenes that I cant figure out.. I have a few scenes to make that are at night and of course the scene is asset heavy. When I add the model for that scene some how it sends DAZ into spazz mode. By that I mean for some reason the rendering time goes out the window. what would render in just a little bit (short time setting) takes so far now in the 6 times range (time) just to 50%. I am using an HDRI for night lighting (easy) and it seems that without that model it is OK. Add her and it goes to shit fast. I have been trying all sorts of diff settings with no real results at all. Of course being new at this doesn't help either...... Any ideas..

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Oh I did or do have the post denoise on, and at the moment cant remember if I tried it set to off

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes