3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
That black artefact is an easy fix with some Photoshop. And when your system begins to slow down try rebooting it. That has helped me when I was still doing renders on my old system.
For dark scenes just light it more so the render works better and darken it in post. A light scene can be darkened but a dark scene isn't that easily adjusted.
For night scenes try lighting it like normal but change the lights colour to blue.
If that works for movies it works for Daz too. This is my darkest scene yet and I also have a blue light shining down on my model. View attachment 1171572
That may work I know it has been giving me fits. The scene was a fresh start up scene, and I may have to play with the blue light idea... Thanks

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
That may work I know it has been giving me fits. The scene was a fresh start up scene, and I may have to play with the blue light idea... Thanks
I have no idea what to do about your daz spazzing out but this video by Sickleyield is pretty good for giving you tips on lighting night scenes

5ickcycl3

May 22, 2020
I must say it was hard to let go of your previous version of Laura, but this is definitely growing on me.

- Splendid works 5ickcycl3
Cheers!
Thank you :)
Yes, for me too, it was hard to say goodbye to the previous G3F model. I'm trying to make continuous improvements on the new one, as you can see :)
Also, fully nude version of the second pic
Lara81x787nud.jpg

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes