3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I am having a time finding an asset that I thought I had bookmarked or installed!! It is a clothing related pose ( I think ) or maybe an item even. I can't find it in my installed assets ( spent over an hour going through the list in every G-F and even males )..... It consist of pulling off or down pants, thinks like cutoff shorts, panties, jeans from a reclining or laid aback position, and other positions also of course. Any body use this type of pose/morph. I probably have it but have just forgot what it is called etc...

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Here is an issue that I can't seem to fix also,,, I have black marks on some leg shots that look almost like tattoos. I think it is because the cutoffs are a morph of the jeans, but not sure where to look to smoothen it out.

I'm thinking Retirement wasn't so bad after all..... :)

deb-couch-sleep-6.jpg

Reactions: csbond2

InsertFreakyName

Donor
Jul 22, 2019
I am having a time finding an asset that I thought I had bookmarked or installed!! It is a clothing related pose ( I think ) or maybe an item even. I can't find it in my installed assets ( spent over an hour going through the list in every G-F and even males )..... It consist of pulling off or down pants, thinks like cutoff shorts, panties, jeans from a reclining or laid aback position, and other positions also of course. Any body use this type of pose/morph. I probably have it but have just forgot what it is called etc...
Maybe this one? https://f95zone.to/threads/everyday-2-get-dressed-poses-and-clothes-for-genesis-8-female-s.60299/
or this: https://f95zone.to/threads/everyday-2-undress-poses-and-clothes-for-genesis-8-female-s.60292/

InsertFreakyName

Donor
Jul 22, 2019
Here is an issue that I can't seem to fix also,,, I have black marks on some leg shots that look almost like tattoos. I think it is because the cutoffs are a morph of the jeans, but not sure where to look to smoothen it out.

I'm thinking Retirement wasn't so bad after all..... :)

View attachment 1177137
I think the problem is, that the geometry of the shorts doesn't end with the lower visible end of them but is as long as "regular" pants. So what you have here is actually a clipping trough the geometry. Does the asset have an "expand all" or "expand tights" morph? Try to increase these values. Tip: If you select "Nvidia Iray" for preview rendering you can often see those errors before the rendering of the scene.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes