3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
No but these are good Thanks, I may have to try them and see. I could swear that I had installed the one I am think about, but just cant find it. I had and have use for that particular one now mostly and in future scenes ( or I thought I die any way )

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Ya know getting old is for the birds..... If it wasn't for a photo of someone that looks a lot like me taped on my mirror I wouldn't know who I was in the morning..........

Nightingale-r

Feb 6, 2019
Gals preparing for fight! (Work in Progress of, probably, series of pictures)

The referee on background will try to prevent the tragic outcome of the sparring.

View attachment 1175663
Well, I made some improvements.
cat&mouse_fight_1.2.png

Still, this lighting.. Not sure, once again. Open to criticism and suggestions.

And yes, cat on the right have to much highlights on fur. This is not intended and need to be fixed.

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I am having a time finding an asset that I thought I had bookmarked or installed!! It is a clothing related pose ( I think ) or maybe an item even. I can't find it in my installed assets ( spent over an hour going through the list in every G-F and even males )..... It consist of pulling off or down pants, thinks like cutoff shorts, panties, jeans from a reclining or laid aback position, and other positions also of course. Any body use this type of pose/morph. I probably have it but have just forgot what it is called etc...
Maybe its not showing on the smart content pane because you reached the limit of itens that can be shown? Attached is a .dsa that increases the limit of itens shown in the smart content pane, you just need to drag it to your viewport.

Reactions: tripod70

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Maybe its not showing on the smart content pane because you reached the limit of itens that can be shown? Attached is a .dsa that increases the limit of itens shown in the smart content pane, you just need to drag it to your viewport.
Thanks that could be it I am asset heavy (277 installed not counting other assets manual installed) I may have gotten a little carried away.....

Reactions: Kuranai

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Am I going to have to restart DAZ?? can't really tell if it worked Nimrod here :)

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Am I going to have to restart DAZ?? can't really tell if it worked Nimrod here :)
Not really, It takes effect as soon as you drag it to your viewport, If nothing changed then you didn't reach the limit of assets shown on the smart content tab.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Not really, It takes effect as soon as you drag it to your viewport, If nothing changed then you didn't reach the limit of assets shown on the smart content tab.
Thanks,,, Ya have to remember that I am a dumbass most of the time.................. :)

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Still haven't found the asset that I am missing yet. I spent the last hour and half going through my downloaded folder and pending folder previewing the files and I am starting to think I was dreaming........ :)

• Sad
Reactions: Kuranai
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes