3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

WooShang

Jan 8, 2021
I don't know if we're having the same problem, but whenever I have my G8 characters look at a null (or any other object) they don't adjust properly until I move the character or the null/object. Then, once I save the scene and open it again later they are no longer looking at the object anymore.

I've found that once I have everything positioned how I want it, I'll make a note of the "rotation" parameters for the character then remove the "points at" and manually adjust the parameters back to what they were. This way they characters are still looking where I need them to be when I open the scene to render.

It's a pain, but it works. So, if we are in the same boat, then hopefully it helps. Otherwise, ignore my post.

If anyone else has any better ideas, I'm open to hearing them.
Aha ! Thanks, I'll try that (y)

PeraDrnda

Nov 20, 2019
I'm sorry HoneyMan doesn't want to explain but I will take the time to explain it to you. It takes time, effort and skill to make an image like that. Oh and a little talent doesn't hurt either. This is definitely a render (It looks like it was a Daz render but even if it was Maya or whatever who cares), with some postwork in photoshop I'm guessing. It looks quite realistic but you can see this image is rendered. Please do not throw around accusations if you don't know what you are talking about.
my bad, sorry HoneyMan. thanks for your time GNVE.

Reactions: GNVE

Rhisis

May 19, 2019
You can change the rotation like Shield said, you can also use an emissive plane to light the face, just need to change the opacity to .0001 in the geometry tab to hide it after you're done adjusting the light.
yep i need to put one eye on it.. need more research about emission stufs:unsure::unsure:

Reactions: Kuranai

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Another quick render tonight, this time going from Sci-Fi to Fantasy.

I like the idea of an orc milf coming across some adventurer in the jungle and offering to share some supplies with them...or maybe something else.
One of my favourite tropes is playing with the ages of races and how "mature" they are. "Hey, that Elf looks like a teenager, but they're actually 300? Okay..." So it just makes me laugh a little that our orc milf here might be some ridiculous age like 25 or 30.
OrcMilf.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes