3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

epw14

Jun 28, 2017
I half an hour moved the dude with the camera on the stage, but he did not fit into the frame or interfere with the lighting
sorry my eng;)
Yeah, I was wondering the same thing seconds after making my post: the angles wouldn't line up correctly.

Yes it look great, but the lightning on the Skin is a little Overkill
I think there were about ten DAZ spotlights in emissive mode mostly on the girls, two DTML2 emissives, the environment HDR, and the emissive light from her light-saber wannabe. I was watching one of DreamLight's videos recently, and Val was going on about 'not being afraid of over-exposing areas of the picture', which I kinda took to heart ;)

Some of the shadows bug me, and again, Blondie doesn't have a belly button, or she has the beginnings of a pot belly ...

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
Yeah, I was wondering the same thing seconds after making my post: the angles wouldn't line up correctly.
I mean, at first I wanted to make a scene with a peeping guy, but then I couldn't place him right:FeelsBadMan:

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
bonjour
étant nouveau et surtout Fan de 3d
je me suis lancer dans Daz3d qui et franchement genial pour celui qui sais s'en servir
comme tout obsédé qui se respecte lol
j'ai voulue tout avoir et voila se que sa donne :( si quelque pro pouvait me dire comment ressoudre se petit probleme merci par avance

Hello
being new and especially 3d fan
I started in Daz3d and frankly awesome for those who know how to use
like any obsessed self-respecting lol
I wanted to have everything and here is what gives him :( if any pro could tell me how to solve a small problem thank you in advance

test 00.png

Reactions: L☹VE

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
This is amazing! How'd you achieve the falling leaves effect in the back ground?
Love the reflection of the tree. Lot of amazing effects in this one!
Thanks for the feedback and queries. :)
Falling Leaves / Tree - Ecomaniac - DForce Trees and Leaves -
Water / Reflection - SY Rigged Water Iray 2 -
Wet Skin Effect - Wet Body Iray -

Used a DForce fan with the trees asset to get a greater spread of the leaves. SY Rigged Water Iray 2 is kinda awesome. Generally replace any liquid surfaces in an asset with objects out of this resource. Wet Body Iray is the best wet skin effect I have found, but still isn't as good as I would hope. The skin in close up looks like the model has been dusted with flour. I have tried tweaking and also creating one from scratch using a geoshell and bump map, but not had any success.

Reactions: lcp
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes