3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Without the settings of light, materials, rendering I am sure it would not become what it looks like now. It is a wise usage of resources. I salute for that :love:
fantastic, I love this job, beauty and sensuality .. you do not need the nude is beautiful ... congratulations :love:
Really nice. Now the other side :giggle:
Thanks everyone, i'am still pretty new in this whole rendering thing and it's always nice to get comments like this from people you admire. :love:

After Choices, give us some step-daughter action!!! :rolleyes: Yes, i play your game since day 1.

VRX#9031, i usually don't render more of the same character after i'am done with the first renders, i love designing new ones, but i might do this one. :love:

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Braddock-Caroline-Linda.jpg
My first render with three characters his Name is Braddock and he's the first male I've created. Don't ask what I used to morph him because I honestly don't know, all I can tell you is he started as a basic Genesis 3 male, and I went through many morph sliders to get to this result. I'm also going for a more realistic type rather than the buff athletes/bodybuilders/superheroes.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes