3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Challenger72

Apr 9, 2018
Bonus points for using a '72 Dodge Challenger in your picture. Looks like a custom paint job, though.
Thanks. It is a little custom with stuff the don't fit with the time period I was going for and it is a actually 69 Camaro. I was originally going to use a 67 Ford Mustang Fastback like what was in the picture I used as a refence for that render but the quality of that 3d model wasn't as nice as the Camaro. I will have to look for a 72 Challenger and do a render with it.

Challenger72

Apr 9, 2018
add some grain and speckle to the black and white and it can easily look like old stock.
Thanks. I will have to try that. I never tried a render like that before so I figure I would just do a simple black and white for now. I do plan on trying to improve that one and do some more like that.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Thanks. It is a little custom with stuff the don't fit with the time period I was going for and it is a actually 69 Camaro. I was originally going to use a 67 Ford Mustang Fastback like what was in the picture I used as a refence for that render but the quality of that 3d model wasn't as nice as the Camaro. I will have to look for a 72 Challenger and do a render with it.
Still looks great!

Reactions: Challenger72
Apr 18, 2021

You seem to be a professor of fluid dynamics :ROFLMAO: what files would you recommend to achieve such quality viscosity?

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes