3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
I just wanted to share my love for dForce. I'm still getting the ropes of it, but it's pretty exciting to see how much potential this simulation system has.

In the case of this render here, I'm using dForce to simulate Wind. I feel like it brings a lot of life to the render. The dress has dForce enabled. (Note, however, that the hair in here was not simulated with dForce, it has its own wind morphs).

Without wind
3x27-preview.png

With wind
3x27.png

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Thanks. It is a little custom with stuff the don't fit with the time period I was going for and it is a actually 69 Camaro. I was originally going to use a 67 Ford Mustang Fastback like what was in the picture I used as a refence for that render but the quality of that 3d model wasn't as nice as the Camaro. I will have to look for a 72 Challenger and do a render with it.
i think that if there is a '72 challenger model, it wont be a good one as its not a very popular body style

Reactions: Challenger72

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Ohh you lost me at NTR :mad: now i'am mad at you!

Nah i'am not mad, but i'am one of those anti-NTR freaks around :KEK:
don't fuck up or treat the girls too badly and Big John won't steal them from you. That's just realistic. girls will break up with you if you're a bitch <removed>.

Reactions: ntrvip
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes