3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

thyas

May 26, 2021
Looking for DAZ 3D Animators to make 3 episode webseries of 15 mins each for Nuefliks OTT Platform. Partnerships always help to expand the reach for audience and grow. Looking for DAZ 3D Content creators. Nuefliks OTT Platform has produced 600+ films in past 2 yrs and has toon section for adult animated films. Films will be indian themed, story concept and voice recordings will be provided. people interested can email on nuefliks and quote the price for making it.

InsertFreakyName

Donor
Jul 22, 2019
Looking for DAZ 3D Animators to make 3 episode webseries of 15 mins each for Nuefliks OTT Platform. Partnerships always help to expand the reach for audience and grow. Looking for DAZ 3D Content creators. Nuefliks OTT Platform has produced 600+ films in past 2 yrs and has toon section for adult animated films. Films will be indian themed, story concept and voice recordings will be provided. people interested can email on nuefliks and quote the price for making it.
You better try in the recruitment thread, there you can post your request with all details and artists looking for jobs will find it better than hidden here. Good luck!

Reactions: linkinn

Atherin

May 25, 2017
Been doing fan-art for awhile... thought I'd try making something more original. Turns out it's REAL eassy to make something horrific. =P Cannot unsee what I've seen... what I've done...

Calling this girl Sensaina Hikari. Super original I know...

Hikari_001.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes