3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

WooShang

Jan 8, 2021
I will buy all your cookies...

View attachment 1217431

View attachment 1217432

It's my last render for a while. :(

My nvidia grafics card went to the happy hunting grounds today, after 3 years and 20 days of usage. Of course, no more warranty. :(

I can't buy a new one, of course, due to unavailability and exorbitant prices. :( Cryptominer shall burn in hell!
Ah, just as it was getting good. Figures... :(

InsertFreakyName

Donor
Jul 22, 2019
what skin and normals are you using. it kind of makes the girl look old; especially in the neck area
The skin is custom made with SkinBuilder and Photoshop, based on the Charlotte 8 skin from . But I see what you mean and I'm pretty sure that it's not (only) because of the skin/normals. I guess the asset went a bit to far in the lower neck and shoulder area. The little horizontal creases on her neck are from the normals/bump maps and I think it's okay, after all she isn't 18 anymore :D

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
The skin is custom made with SkinBuilder and Photoshop, based on the Charlotte 8 skin from . But I see what you mean and I'm pretty sure that it's not (only) because of the skin/normals. I guess the asset went a bit to far in the lower neck and shoulder area. The little horizontal creases on her neck are from the normals/bump maps and I think it's okay, after all she isn't 18 anymore :D
just a tad far lol jk. yeah, she kinda looks like a lady in her late 40s
1116902_WhiteBlack_Grandmas.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes