3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
The Tull have a "dual" organ. It can extrude and be used as a penis, or retract to be penetrated like a vagina. In these pics, Lundi (left) is penetrating Dazee.
View attachment 1221609
View attachment 1221612
I still try to figure out how this species, and some others in your portfolio, are working. Are they like slugs and snails but mammals? Seed giver and birth giver in unison? They clearly are the ones that breastfeed their offspring. :unsure: Sol III biology is weird. Once you thought you figured it out an amphibian mammal with fur appears and it lays an egg in a nest.

Reactions: XenoFash

XenoFash

Sep 16, 2020
I still try to figure out how this species, and some others in your portfolio, are working. Are they like slugs and snails but mammals? Seed giver and birth giver in unison? They clearly are the ones that breastfeed their offspring. :unsure: Sol III biology is weird. Once you thought you figured it out an amphibian mammal with fur appears and it lays an egg in a nest.
Depends on the species. The Tull (this species) can create sperm and also has uterus/eggs. They are a single-sex race, so there are no XX vs XY chromosomes - both sperm and egg contain the same genetic information, the difference being that the eggs are there from birth (like a human female who is born with all their eggs) and have to be inseminated, Tull release them at will rather than on cycle. The sperm obviously penetrate eggs, but is also made "fresh" and Tull have some control over what genetic info will be passed along this way. Theoretically, one could impregnate themselves.

The giant tits are more from being designed as a race of sex slaves.

• Love
Reactions: Techn0magier

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
There are seven, 30FPS animations in progress for the update to Her Heart's Desire that I'm rendering through. The initial demo from Friday didn't have the animations (only 2 frame - not bad, but not where it's going) and to give a sense of what you can expect, here's a rough idea:
deeplaysolo00.png
deeplaysoloclose00.png
deeplaysoloclimax30.png
deeplaysolonext00.png
deeplaysolonextfinger00.png

Each of those is from one of the 31 frame animations; a few are loops. :)

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I don't know what's gotten into me, but I'm on some crazy shit today. I decided do character creation that may or may not be related to my XenoFash project. I wanted to really stretch myself and do something totally wild, so here we have...

Ming, a human female.
View attachment 1221995
She's beautiful! Would be so cute if she is like 5' 2" or 5' 3" . This is just my personal opinion. Still, she is fine, my friend.

Reactions: XenoFash
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes