3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
I'll start working on it after I finish the current one, which is still months away. For now I'm just gradually improving the characters.
Amazing news! Can't wait to see the bride girl in action :love:

Keep up the amazing work

Evic

May 25, 2018
That is a beautiful render, but I'm not quite sure what you tried to do. I mean, did you use base resolution character ( no subdivisions ) and downscaled original Babina 4k textures to 1k or something? If so, then those skin details in model's lips and chest are still looking really good.
Thanks.

They were discouraged since they didn't know how to create custom skin maps like they've seen other people do and didn't think they could come up with any good morph combinations. Since Bambina 8 was the character they were trying to render I used her skin but stuck with the base female model. I guess my point was that you don't need to invest hundreds of hours/dollars in custom assets and spend hours tweaking morphs just to make some decent renders. A little attention to detail on the pose, expression, lights and camera settings works wonders on an otherwise unremarkable scene.

Reactions: DevWannabe
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes