3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
Sorry to trouble, this effect of "old film photo" of your renders... Is it just post-correction of color channel curves: 07_crossprocessing-v-gimp.jpg

or something else?

Challenger72

Apr 9, 2018
Could you share a link to the asset please.
I can do that but first I have to figure out how to put it in daz so it is a easier to use and to share. The model came as an fbx and I did some work in blender on it before putting it in daz. All the renders I do with cars I brought in with blender. I have not yet used a car already made for daz.

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
I can do that but first I have to figure out how to put it in daz so it is a easier to use and to share. The model came as an fbx and I did some work in blender on it before putting it in daz. All the renders I do with cars I brought in with blender. I have not yet used a car already made for daz.
Yeah I seen those when I was looking around on renderocity I'm not advanced enough to be able to do that cuz I haven't got into blender or any of the other software like that but I seen a similar one that works on poser or I may try it

Reactions: Challenger72

CosmoK

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
Hello, I normally post only to the FotM fan group. But I thought I will try posting something here, for a change. Melinda is posing in a photographer's studio. This is normally her church attire, but the skirt is a bit shorter, her mind may not totally on the priest's moralising sermon. The book is supposed to be some religious text.

Photoshoot_6v2.jpg

Vengel

Oct 21, 2019
Yeah I seen those when I was looking around on renderocity I'm not advanced enough to be able to do that cuz I haven't got into blender or any of the other software like that but I seen a similar one that works on poser or I may try it
I highly doubt that Alla HD, Jenni and Mother&Daughter assets are legally on renderosity :)

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
I'm always game to get my hands on car assets too. But I'm limited to what duf assets exist and the good stuff I haven't been able to work with yet.

Reactions: Challenger72

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Fooling around with the new Unreal Engine 5 release, tried adding a DAZ character to the real-time rendered UE 5 landscape. Seems viable for outdoor shots and quickly rendering large environments. The total render time for this shot in 4K was about 2 minutes.

View attachment 1227610
Hello, Does the tool, Daz to unreal, work better now? The last time I checked, it didn't transfer everything well especially the hair and eyes? I spent lots of time with DAZ>CC3>iClone>Unreal Engine 4 and Unreal Engine always surprise me with great results.

Reactions: BanksyBoyz

BanksyBoyz

Sep 29, 2020
Hello, Does the tool, Daz to unreal, work better now? The last time I checked, it didn't transfer everything well especially the hair and eyes? I spent lots of time with DAZ>CC3>iClone>Unreal Engine 4 and Unreal Engine always surprise me with great results.
Yeah, I definitely wouldn't use UE5 to render the characters, you don't get nearly the same quality that you would from iRay render in DAZ. But, of course, environments in DAZ are notoriously difficult to create/render well, so in an attempt to get the best of both worlds the above shot is a composite rendered separately in DAZ and Unreal and combined in PS. I simply matched perspective and lighting then did some color matching in PhotoShop to get the end result.

HighresScreenshot00001.png Hero_FireTEst.png Hero_Fire.png

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Yeah, I definitely wouldn't use UE5 to render the characters, you don't get nearly the same quality that you would from iRay render in DAZ. But, of course, environments in DAZ are notoriously difficult to create/render well, so in an attempt to get the best of both worlds the above shot is a composite rendered separately in DAZ and Unreal and combined in PS. I simply matched perspective and lighting then did some color matching in PhotoShop to get the end result.

View attachment 1227687 View attachment 1227688 View attachment 1227689
Thanks for answering. Your art is great, my friend. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: BanksyBoyz
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes