5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Hair is a little fungible in this case (styled different below)...if they look too "samey," really that's not a deal breaker :)

To me, the faces / bodies / skin are all different enough (and with the exact same expression on their face, same dial, they each look slightly different with the face wrinkles, etc).

houseguests04.png

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Daisy in her default outfit...still working on what the other ladies will be wearing for their default / first impression attire. These two sets are one option; I like Rose like this.
houseguests06.png

Here's another option for Lily, and a variation for Daisy for later in the game:
No belts though; I think that really completes the outfit, so I'll throw it in. Trouble is like this, the top Lily has seems too much like, "I'm going to the beach," or "I just got back from the beach / ocean / sunbathing in my bikini, and didn't change yet."
houseguests07.png

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Okay!

Now we're talking. They've got clothes, and the attire has that personal touch, saying something about the woman inside the clothing. The red belt pops on Rose, which is nice, because she's a firecracker ;) A bold move to draw attention to your hips like that, with the bare midriff and the belt, it's like begging to be watched.

Contrasted sharply with the sleeveless high neck, it's sending that mix of "look / don't look," that's playful, fun, and potentially dangerous. Fitting for a redhead.

And what would the token Asian in the group be without a gratuitous kitten, anime, or something else which might subtly suggest, "Yes, I'll be your waifu. I'm down with weebs." ha ha ha.

Seriously tho' tropes + attire => winning.
houseguests08.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes