3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
Sep 16, 2019
Prince Farouk's latest acquisition. He was suitably pleased with the exchange, the Bugatti was due for a service anyway. She is currently being trained in the art of raqs sharqi, more commonly known as belly dancing (stay tuned for more on that). Silly Terese, she was warned against travelling through Asia by herself.

Prince Farouk's latest acquisiton.png

Render quality's not great, just a quicks spot render. And yeah, Terese got another rework.

Burgerkinginurface

Jun 8, 2020
Had a horrible last 6 months, Partners mum battling cancer, job gone, my son had major spinal surgery to repair his scoliosis. Posing and sticking up the odd render in here is one of the little joys I squeeze out of life now and again. A great little community in here :giggle: View attachment 1230712
InfamousRebel, sorry to hear your going through challenging times. At work, upper management constantly shoving quota down our throats, threatening to fire anyone who's falls behind their deadline. The stress and difficulty is unbearable, but my kids needs the health insurance and that's the only reason I stay. Their health and needs comes before mine. I hope and wish nothing, but the very best for you.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: InfamousRebel

InfamousRebel

Jul 20, 2018
InfamousRebel, sorry to hear your going through challenging times. At work, upper management constantly shoving quota down our throats, threatening to fire anyone who's falls behind their deadline. The stress and difficulty is unbearable, but my kids needs the health insurance and that's the only reason I stay. Their health and needs comes before mine. I hope and wish nothing, but the very best for.
That's a really impossible spot to be in. Of course our kids always come first, we parents have taken the responsibility of ensuring their future and happiness. Can't believe in this day and age when you see billions being spent on weapons that there's no free healthcare in a lot of the most developed countries. I live in Scotland so have free healthcare thankfully. Life most definitely isn't fair and we all have battles to fight, wishing you the very best in winning yours.

Reactions: Burgerkinginurface

SylvesterTemple

Sep 8, 2018
Prince Farouk's latest acquisition. He was suitably pleased with the exchange, the Bugatti was due for a service anyway. She is currently being trained in the art of raqs sharqi, more commonly known as belly dancing (stay tuned for more on that). Silly Terese, she was warned against travelling through Asia by herself.
As much as I love this, all I can think is "Her nose stud is about to fall out...." - mostly having seen the same issue with my partner's nose stud doing the same thing and the mayhem of it nearly falling out if you don't pay attention!

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Charlotte_03_MrVargas.jpg

Charlotte from Connected

David (Chainzero) disappeared about a year ago and we haven't heard from him since. He was a very talented artist and developer. More importantly, I loved him like a little brother. I know there are many people who miss him. I promised to his fans that I would remind Chainzero and his characters time to time. And I will keep my word.

Wherever he is, I hope he is happy and at peace.

Sep 16, 2019
As much as I love this, all I can think is "Her nose stud is about to fall out...." - mostly having seen the same issue with my partner's nose stud doing the same thing and the mayhem of it nearly falling out if you don't pay attention!
LOL, yeah I thought the asset hadn't lined up properly when I first used it
but it's actually supposed to be the rose stem.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes