3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
There are games about secretaries, there are games about journalists, about waitresses. But there are no pro games... flight stewardesses! On Concorde planes! Like that:
I know a hot comic/novel made by a friend of mine not long time ago.
https://f95zone.to/threads/stewardess-mimi-final-x3rr4.76157/

Feel free to try it, drop her a like if you like it or leave your feedback in the comments and feel free to visit her social pages posted on the OP or support her art and her main game.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Still cranking out new stuff for the next update (later tomorrow, in fact...) for Her Heart's Desire.

They look so good together, having breakfast as a House Guests and Landlord for the first time.

Of course, it'll take some time to get used to all three of them living under the same roof...not to mention, each of them has things they'll need to do, which means they won't always be around the house.

(If I hadn't eaten before rendering this, I'd have needed a break to get food. Looks delicious.) :)
View attachment 1231434
I know you already did a lot for you game, but them all having the similar haircuts looks bad to me. sry.

Reactions: mrbigchungus

Ashenthorn

Dec 18, 2019
Could you share a link to the asset please.
I can do that but first I have to figure out how to put it in daz so it is a easier to use and to share. The model came as an fbx and I did some work in blender on it before putting it in daz. All the renders I do with cars I brought in with blender. I have not yet used a car already made for daz.
Yeah I seen those when I was looking around on renderocity I'm not advanced enough to be able to do that cuz I haven't got into blender or any of the other software like that but I seen a similar one that works on poser or I may try it
I'm always game to get my hands on car assets too. But I'm limited to what duf assets exist and the good stuff I haven't been able to work with yet.
67 Fastback:

Drag & Drop .obj onto scene (Import at 100%)
Tweak mats - Ex: DAZ Uber Platinum for chrome, NVIDIA MDL Example Car Paint blue for body
Save to your content library

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes