3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
will try again. but which one is sitting?
mostly the legs are too deep in the bed. The hands may be nudged a little deeper.
it's best to move a camera around the model and close in on every part that collides with anything, be it another model or objects and furniture to fine tune the parts that are clipping or floating. I spend most of my time finetuning the poses since none of the premade ones are 100% exact. I've spent atleast one hour finetuning this hand-wineglass pose. and thats only a detail of the larger render. Wine Fantasies preview 02b.jpg

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
mostly the legs are too deep in the bed. The hands may be nudged a little deeper.
it's best to move a camera around the model and close in on every part that collides with anything, be it another model or objects and furniture to fine tune the parts that are clipping or floating. I spend most of my time finetuning the poses since none of the premade ones are 100% exact. I've spent atleast one hour finetuning this hand-wineglass pose. and thats only a detail of the larger render. View attachment 1232381
sweet

Hugh G. Rection

Jan 10, 2020
Where did you get that pin please ?
I NEED that pin !!! :)
(I was gonna buy some hairpins and scale em down a bit)
Great work man ! (y)
Thanks, glad you like it. That pin is something I'm especially proud of :BootyTime:

Grabbed some Cone and Sphere primitives, scaled them bitches down like you said, applied shaders/colours and voila :LUL:

rihanna_flustered.gif

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes