3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

cwsmlk

Dec 20, 2017
Sorry forgot to reply to these...

Loving your work!
Just had a couple questions:

Is that "hazy" effect caused by only the background being blurred or what is your process for post-work in that first image?

What dog assets are you using? Could you provide a link?
For the hazy effect I think you might be talking about the depth of field effect from the camera. Post process is just minor adjustments in photoshop, then I bring it through lightroom for the "photo" effect.

Base dog just just Daz Dog 3, can't remember the character/breed. There's not many dog breeds available on the daz site, so shouldn't be hard to find the one I used.

Sorry to trouble, this effect of "old film photo" of your renders... Is it just post-correction of color channel curves:

or something else?
Mostly done through some lightroom presets that simulate specific camera/film outputs.

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
Mostly done through some lightroom presets that simulate specific camera/film outputs.
Thanks a lot. Can you add some specific hints and tips? I would really appreciate you, in order not to poke around like a blind kitten...

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
i made my oun character from my favorite real model :love:

View attachment 1233363

:)(y) Materials are from , head shape and texture reference from FaceGen and Facetransfer
The second creation reminds me: I was DJ'ing a friend's wedding back in the 80's. I knew she liked rock and metal and slipped in a Scorpions ballad. I still have the mental image of the bride giving me a pose with fist in the air yelling, "YES!" And then looking over at all the old relatives with their hands over their ears....Hahahaha!

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes