3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
I don't believe that scene one bit... That ground is UNSKATEABLE.
I think you are right, but you work with what you have, and above all with what my ryzen 1600 and my 1060 can endure without taking 2 days, if we go nit picking (reality according to you) ... between rittagli, lights and improbable scenes, dragons and fairies do not exist, I think almost all jobs should be eliminated, let's be serious, we can't talk about reality, in these games the children try to fuck ..mother, aunt, sisters .. grandmothers (even some dogs) .. where is the reality? ps ... all the Italian villages are made of stone and cobblestones, do you think that children do not go by bike ... scooter skate? then I'm not the right person to ask for reality, you're overestimating me :ROFLMAO:

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
I think you are right, but you work with what you have, and above all with what my ryzen 1600 and my 1060 can endure without taking 2 days, if we go nit picking (reality according to you) ... between rittagli, lights and improbable scenes, dragons and fairies do not exist, I think almost all jobs should be eliminated, let's be serious, we can't talk about reality, in these games the children try to fuck ..mother, aunt, sisters .. grandmothers (even some dogs) .. where is the reality? ps ... all the Italian villages are made of stone and cobblestones, do you think that children do not go by bike ... scooter skate? then I'm not the right person to ask for reality, you're overestimating me :ROFLMAO:
I'm just pulling yr leg there though.
I'd just use an asphalt ground instead of the cobbles. It's easily done. Just hide or delete the default ground and inject another one off some other asset like sand or something lol

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
I'm just pulling yr leg there though.
I'd just use an asphalt ground instead of the cobbles. It's easily done. Just hide or delete the default ground and inject another one off some other asset like sand or something lol
quiet I do not take myself seriously even alone :eek: ... I would never put the asphalt on such a beautiful square:devilish:, better that the girl falls ... then I go to console her:love::ROFLMAO:(y)

• Haha
Reactions: csbond2

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
She is absolutely phenomenal !!
Could you make games on Renpy ? Or at lesat that run on linux ? Just asking though ! Just asking. :)

Thanks. Glad you like my Vanessa render.

If you're talking about our game Shale Hill Secret, our game engine choice is our studio's decision. I made the necessary reminders to our development team about bringing Renpy features to our game. Give us some time.

About linux build; you should ask this question to Ricky. Feel free to come our Discord server and contact him.

Reactions: Tulrek
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes