3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

PikZik

Oct 3, 2020
Darn those legs gosh !!

Hum PikZik your siganture says :"Daz Beginner."
Liar !! ;-)
These are not beginner works !
I started Daz in september 2020 so i still consider myself as a newbie.
And as an amateur musician/composer i know for sure that we learn something new everyday. ;)

@Tulrek
Edit : There's no VN yet 'cause i work with a potato laptop (a laptopato :ROFLMAO:) but, while i still can't buy a better gear, i will try to make a short story as an introdution to the main one. For the title, it's almost in every pictures : A Last Dance.

Last edited:

InsertFreakyName

Donor
Jul 22, 2019
Do you know this feeling, when you DAZ around, dial some emotions, pose the f**king finger for the 10.001st time to prevent clipping and then, in a moment of pure meditational inner peace, suddenly an idea hits your mind and you cant get rid of it. In my case it was a kind of movie plot and the poster for it.

miyuki_ifn_003.jpg

Movie plot: It's the story of Miyuki returning home after an interterrestrial exploration that turned out to be quite a bad trip. Still mentally unstable, one day she finds out that there is a cyborg-like doppelganger of hers who works in a government special unit. But it's not just a blatant resemblance between the two that preoccupies her. Soon she wakes up every night, drenched in sweat and with memories that are definitely not hers. So she decides to find out where this strange connection comes from and why it is not only so strong and difficult to control, but also erotic.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes