3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Personally, I think Jen is just cute enough to rail in a public restroom.

Then again, I've never had sex in a bathroom in real life...and now that I think about it, there's literally no way in hell I would ever do it myself. Thus the reason she looks a bit trashy, the jean skirt + halter top, the bags under her eyes...as if she's seen too much or a buddy of mine would call it, "Rode hard, put away wet."

Naturally, for narrative reasons, MC will be giving it to her up the ass. Probably an anal creampie, we'll see. 3 animations rendered for the scene so far, 77 frames + counting.
bathroomjen09.png

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Personally, I think Jen is just cute enough to rail in a public restroom.

Then again, I've never had sex in a bathroom in real life...and now that I think about it, there's literally no way in hell I would ever do it myself. Thus the reason she looks a bit trashy, the jean skirt + halter top, the bags under her eyes...as if she's seen too much or a buddy of mine would call it, "Rode hard, put away wet."
Sorry for your narrow life experience, which has left you with preconceptions. Better than the bathroom is up against the outside wall of the bar in the parking lot. Neither woman was in the least trashy, just really horny and feeling adventurous. As I suppose I was as well.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes