3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
hey there... What does this like mean? I ask because I think I have confused the meaning, for me it was an applause, they pointed out that the meaning was not that, so I apologize, whoever received this like ... did some work that to me they were beautiful :cry: I'm sorry

• Hey there
Reactions: Willibrordus

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
hey there... What does this like mean? I ask because I think I have confused the meaning, for me it was an applause, they pointed out that the meaning was not that, so I apologize, whoever received this like ... did some work that to me they were beautiful :cry: I'm sorry
Traditionally, and for older people, it means you're sad. However, these days especially by younger people, the crying emoji is used to mean laughing, as in laughing so hard you cry. So, it can be confusing for us older folks.

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Don't worry about it. We're all good here.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes