3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Grap

Feb 7, 2019
I'd been toying around with some prototype figures for a potential project.

After watching this and other threads for quite a while and being blown away by the level of renders some of you folks are generating, I was a bit unsure if I could even come close...should I bother if it's gonna to look like kid's work.

So I threw this together, just as a proof of concept to myself to see if I could even create something others would enjoy. There's a lot of details that I would need to adjust before ever using this in a project (clipping through, lighting is horrible, expressions are a bit off, need to dial in the natural shapes of the bodies in this pose)...so it's a prototype.

Any suggestions/critiques are very much welcome. Thanks to everyone that has posted here before for being a great source of inspiration!

Barb and Nikki on bed.png

Ozzymandiass

Dec 19, 2018
I'd been toying around with some prototype figures for a potential project.

After watching this and other threads for quite a while and being blown away by the level of renders some of you folks are generating, I was a bit unsure if I could even come close...should I bother if it's gonna to look like kid's work.

So I threw this together, just as a proof of concept to myself to see if I could even create something others would enjoy. There's a lot of details that I would need to adjust before ever using this in a project (clipping through, lighting is horrible, expressions are a bit off, need to dial in the natural shapes of the bodies in this pose)...so it's a prototype.

Any suggestions/critiques are very much welcome. Thanks to everyone that has posted here before for being a great source of inspiration!

View attachment 1242871
try to use point luight to illuminate the indoor scenes, plays a bit with the ton mapping and environement in the render settings tab. you can mixed both point light and HDRI.

Grap

Feb 7, 2019
try to use point luight to illuminate the indoor scenes, plays a bit with the ton mapping and environement in the render settings tab. you can mixed both point light and HDRI.
Thank you!

I should have spent more time with the lighting...hell, I could have just rotated the dome and probably gotten a much better result. Lol I also just wanted to see what sort of render time I'd be facing in a simple scene like this. less than 5 min in Full HD, so I feel good about expanding the scene, correcting the lighting and details.

Here's the two figures in the scene: Landlady and tenant (of course)

GF8_1 Mother v6 1.png Nikki proto 8_1.png

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
there are a few ways to do Anis in daz. I use premade Anis by Stimuli, I just load them to frame 0 on my timeline (checking for any clipping or posing issues) and hit render. pretty simple to make a nice sex scene loop kuz he has a pose for pretty much any position.

View attachment 1240269
Once again, Shieldstronger to the rescue. Thank you!

• Red Heart
Reactions: ArturiousDesign
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes