3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
Given how perfectly you've captured her in previous posts. I'm at a loss as to why you produced this. Haiey at 40 something who's lost all her empathy? Her face presents anger and unapproachability. Nothing about her suggests she'd ever be ie that. Just saying
Sorry you not happy with that one but I have a lot of people on here who seem to like it you might want to open it up take a really good look at her face because she is smiling it's not a big wide open smile but it's more of a beckoning smile and that's the look I was wanting if it's not to your liking it's okay.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I was going to get rid of it but maybe someone has an idea of why after 3 hours I still have " those strange" noise
View attachment 1243294 View attachment 1243295
What lighting do you use? I used to have a problem with noise until I discovered putting a large emissive plane above the scene gets rid of a lot. And then upping the exposure if the scene got too bright.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
I was going to get rid of it but maybe someone has an idea of why after 3 hours I still have " those strange" noise
View attachment 1243294 View attachment 1243295
That's most likely because of the reflections and the lighting boucing in the water, it's alot of calculations to bounce all that lighting/reflections hitting the water and so on. Try without the water and see if it improves, if it does there is not much you can do other than simplifying the scene or waiting.

Edit: You could try adding a spotlight or ghost light to light the darker areas of the scene, because they are pretty much relying on reflection/bounce to be lit, in theory it will take the same time as now to render but you'll see better results in less time. You could also try playing with Path Length iray settings, 7 is the lowest you can get without messing eyes reflections. You can try lowering the Reflectivity of the water. Just testing will really tell you.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes