3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Sorry you not happy with that one but I have a lot of people on here who seem to like it you might want to open it up take a really good look at her face because she is smiling it's not a big wide open smile but it's more of a beckoning smile and that's the look I was wanting if it's not to your liking it's okay.
I respect your work more than enough to examine it throughly before I offer you a comment. Perceptions vary and obviously are personal. I've offered you mine for whatever worth you may find in it.

Reactions: csbond2

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
I respect your work more than enough to examine it throughly before I offer you a comment. Perceptions vary and obviously are personal. I've offered you mine for whatever worth you may find in it.
That is true and I take no disrespect that you have a different opinion than I do because we all have different looks on things I don't see her as looking angry and I can assure you that you cannot get any closer representation of what Haley actually looks like than that the facial expression may not be what you were looking for but it was what I was looking for so with that being said I do understand where you're coming from I just had a different idea in mind for that picture.

Reactions: UncleFredo

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
This thread never ceases to amaze me.
I have more reactions for a cop in uniform than for a naked woman.
Where have all the perverts on this site gone? :ROFLMAO:

I gave him some. Did i screw up? :sick:
hes joking, his a friend and has help me in here...

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes