3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

BanksyBoyz

Sep 29, 2020
Some promotional images I made for my game in DAZ - thought they turned out pretty cool (the way the lighting contrasts is visually interesting to me). The game's art design is meant to feel like navigating a storybook, and the game's premise is a sort of isekai new world rebirth situation (modern era vs medieval fantasy setting) - so I thought it'd be cool to have the diverging lives of the characters as pages ripped from a book. Something about face paint just seems to work for me.

Version 1:
NewWallpape_4k.png

Version 2:
NewWallpape_4k_Flipped.png

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Some promotional images I made for my game in DAZ - thought they turned out pretty cool (the way the lighting contrasts is visually interesting to me). The game's art design is meant to feel like navigating a storybook, and the game's premise is a sort of isekai new world rebirth situation (modern era vs medieval fantasy setting) - so I thought it'd be cool to have the diverging lives of the characters as pages ripped from a book. Something about face paint just seems to work for me.

Version 1:
View attachment 1259721

Version 2:
View attachment 1259720
The idea is amazing! I like version 1 more.

Reactions: BanksyBoyz

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
what you guys think about the Quality
is made in Daz and rendered in Blender with Amd's ProRender Engine
Render time 27 minutes

View attachment 1259176
It's sharp enough but there seems to be less detail on skin texture.
It can also be due to the flat lighting used, can you try a more elaborate light setup like two or three point instead of this softbox effect?

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
It's sharp enough but there seems to be less detail on skin texture.
It can also be due to the flat lighting used, can you try a more elaborate light setup like two or three point instead of this softbox effect?
uhm honestly there is only the blender standard light in it didn't know how to setup light in blender :ROFLMAO:

but i do a render right now

one is rendered in daz and the other in blender but with cycles instead of amd pro render while it uses somehow 29gb of ram and then blender crashes

Goodfella

Oct 30, 2020
Hey guys!

Today is Bruce Campbell's birthday. Bruce is a great character actor, and I'm a great fan of him.

To celebrate, I made this tribute to the Evil Dead franchise... I've put a lot of effort into this one, so I hope you all find it... Groovy!

bcbg_EvilPacis_1080p.png

More versions on , and 4k

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
View attachment 1260104
View attachment 1260105
Slow and steady... starting to get the handg of things...
The blonde on the left is floating above the ground and her shoes/feet aren't posed in conjuction with eachother, shoes like that can't conform to the foot but the feet are bent in to the shape of the shoes (like the other heels worn by the other lovely ladies)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Idontknowme
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes