3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Dabigoh

Mar 1, 2020
View attachment 1260104
View attachment 1260105
Slow and steady... starting to get the handg of things...
The blonde on the left is floating above the ground and her shoes/feet aren't posed in conjuction with eachother, shoes like that can't conform to the foot but the feet are bent in to the shape of the shoes (like the other heels worn by the other lovely ladies)
Actually, everyone in the images is floating above the ground.

As for the foot for the blonde on the left, Willibrord is right, I wouldn't think the shoe could bend that way and it kinda just looks weird.

Personally, I'd like to see a little more light on their faces, but that's probably just because I'm almost 50 and I like things bright so my old eyes can see them better.

Finally, and this is a tiny thing. It'd add a little extra bit of realism if you could rotate the heart pendant on the choker for the girl in front. It's currently laying flat against her neck when it should be dangling towards the ground.

Otherwise, I think you've done a great job. With the exception of the foot thing, you've done a really nice job of posing the characters to keep them believable. The floating thing is the only major critique, the others are a little nit-picky or just personal preference.

Keep up the good work.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes