3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Hi,

Here is the last render for my old 2GB non-Nvidia card (the girl) and one from using my new Nvidia card (smaller size added here, so might not show up as quality), you be the judges. :)

View attachment 1264066

View attachment 1264067

Thanks for your input.
Both are nice, but can't compare since these don't have anything in common.
On the wideshot I would use Depth of Field since it's a very rich environment and it's, not directly clear where the viewer should look first.
Havin DoF on (parameters-camera settings) will guide the eyes more to your subject.

Last edited:
Reactions: YaYa_UnTIN2

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Both are nice, but can't compare since these don't have anything in common.
On the wideshot I would use Depth of Field since it's a very rich environment and it's, not directly clear where the viewer should look first.
Havin DoF on (parameters-camera settings) will guide the eyes more to your subject.
Hi Willibrod,

1. The girl has nothing to do with the second shot, I just posted it to show the range, going from a 2GB nothing card to a 12GB Nvidia card. I just like how I composed her into "my" favorite position for females to tempt me from. :)

2. The "wide shot" could use some "defining what to look at for the player (viewer). The original focus was going to be, from the view point from the "hunted" looking down at the mech tracking her (not seen in render). The picture turned from that idea, just into an "art" piece.

Thanks for the reply.

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Hi Willibrod,

1. The girl has nothing to do with the second shot, I just posted it to show the range, going from a 2GB nothing card to a 12GB Nvidia card. I just like how I composed her into "my" favorite position for females to tempt me from. :)

2. The "wide shot" could use some "defining what to look at for the player (viewer). The original focus was going to be, from the view point from the "hunted" looking down at the mech tracking her (not seen in render). The picture turned from that idea, just into an "art" piece.

Thanks for the reply.
What kind of 12 GB card? The 3060 or 3080Ti?

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes