3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
DAZ uses the dedicated Videoram ... or CPU, but i wouldn't recommend that because it's slow af
I know, that is why I ask if the 12GB of the 3060 are dedicated or got a split like my old destroyed 1060 6GB - it got 3GB dedicated and 3GB System memory. A slower 30xx with more dedicated memory would be more interesting than a faster 30xx with less memory.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Aged the one on the right a little, created a secondary version for the MILF just to see how it'd turn out from the CJ 8 character.

She's a bit too muscular for my taste, even after toning down the dials on her body...maybe she could be the "cheer coach," but for the publisher in the game? I don't think she's as good a fit as the one on the right.
publishers02.png

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
This is one more characters in my first game, the first version coming out in the coming weeks.

Name: Sabrina Johnson
Profession: Student

You can meet other characters from the game in this video

You can follow a part of the game's progress on this page ( ), and in the future with more details in the patreon ( ). You are also welcome on discord ( )

SABRINA.png

You can also send me a PM if you want to ask any questions

Dabigoh

Mar 1, 2020
Can you share your inspiration picture too?
Sure.

787596-bigthumbnail.jpg

This was my first attempt at it, but I couldn't get the hair to agree with me. After poking at it for a while, I abandoned the original image and just started experimenting. It's only know that I've posted the original that I realized I got the head angle wrong and forgot to include the glow in the background. Either way, I still kinda like the end product.

waterlight_i.png

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
I know, that is why I ask if the 12GB of the 3060 are dedicated or got a split like my old destroyed 1060 6GB - it got 3GB dedicated and 3GB System memory. A slower 30xx with more dedicated memory would be more interesting than a faster 30xx with less memory.
Never read anything abt a split RAM of the 3060. I agree on the "slower GPU but bigger V-memory" is better part.
But for gaming a 2070 Super is better than a 3060.
That's why i was so disappointed when ngreedia announced that the 3070TI only had 8GB just like the non-Ti version.
A 3070 Ti with more RAM would be good for rendering AND gaming. 3080, 3080Ti and 3090 are too expensive just for XXX renderings. We really lack a middle ground here with this GPU generation.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Still debating, might end up with a fourth cheerleader option ha ha ha.

Altered up the skin + associated materials on the far left one; the other two, I think are pretty nice as is (even though they are same other than materials for those two, they do look different due to eyebrows + skin causing the face shadows to give a different perceived shape).

Left, middle, or right? Or try again? :)
View attachment 1264489
Left!

Loxiv

Mar 28, 2021
Basically amazing, In the first picture the camera account in my opinion would be better if it was like in the second picture. Besides, the lighting is terribly bright, I would do something with exposure or something. Good job!

Tried to lower the lighting and tweak a bit the exposure on this 2. I really like the difference it made. Thanks a lot for the feedback! 9-redo_wm_intel.png 9-tifa-sucking_wm_intel.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes