3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Panic Code

Jul 25, 2020
Here is a fan request I did over the weekend. The render is pulled from a scene of a Visual Novel that I'm currently developing. This exact scene isn't canon but, rather, an alternative or what if route in game.
- - - -
Backstory

After contracting a case of debilitating influenza and developing pneumonia, Ethan spends a long and agonizing week at the hospital forcing him to miss school. Finally recovered and feeling like himself, on the day he's to be discharged Gwen, a nurse, comes into his room. She checks his charts and once satisfied asks him if there's anything else that he needs before the doctor finalizes his release.

Gwen never should have asked and gets more than what she asked for.

- - - -

The actual canon scene has Ethan just talking with Gwen and then she leaves and he gets his discharge papers. Forced Teenage Creampie(1).png

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Does thing works like the title says or is it just a waste?
It does for some users but didn't for me so I'm currently still using G3 models.
I need to look in to the features of this. And try again probably.
For me it converted the skin and bodymorph but didn't do anything to get the facial features which resulted in a character that could be related to the G3 original but will not pass for the same at all.

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
Reactions: XenoFash
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes