3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Wow, really? Maybe they don't want to deal with your winning personality.

The person was being candid and helpful, but you just shit all over them.
yeah? well, after a year and a half of being ghosted and having constantly just bail on me while constantly i'm having to retract time tables that was laid out to those waiting on my project to finish and dealing with constant doubt... sorry if i'm in a bit of a foul mood.

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Hunted by the cougar or a trap set for the cougar? :)

He... I mean she, has Betty Davis Eyes.

I will appreciate if you can support this picture of mine on the . Thanks ;)
View attachment 1268377
Wrapped Slags in the flag! - I would have voted for you on that website, but did not want to create another account to do it. :( Good luck!

Meet the new head of HR at Bimbo Rage Production Studio. :)

Rendering the third day in-game...

...of all the images in the series so far, this is my favorite. I love the look of surprise! On her face when she notices morning wood. lol.

View attachment 1268539
I like your game, good luck!

yeah? well, after a year and a half of being ghosted and having constantly just bail on me while constantly i'm having to retract time tables that was laid out to those waiting on my project to finish and dealing with constant doubt... sorry if i'm in a bit of a foul mood.
All I can say to that is... If you have been Ghosted - fuck em' move on, you may find better people to deal with (you will find that most people are shit though). That is unless you like the emotions that being Ghosted gives you, there are emotional-freaks out there that thrive on that shit, just saying. :D

Good luck

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes