3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
Sep 16, 2019
WTF is this shit? Has anyone struck this before and maybe have any suggestions (other than "childhood accident with a meat grinder" or "both her parents had the same last name, before they were married")? I've reset all the bones numerous times and even tried preset hand poses but still, suddenly, it all goes pear shaped. I know this isn't a tech advice thread but I also know what a helpful bunch of dudes (and dudedettes) you guys are.
WTF.png

VCB.cool

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2019
WTF is this shit? Has anyone struck this before and maybe have any suggestions (other than "childhood accident with a meat grinder" or "both her parents had the same last name, before they were married")? I've reset all the bones numerous times and even tried preset hand poses but still, suddenly, it all goes pear shaped. I know this isn't a tech advice thread but I also know what a helpful bunch of dudes (and dudedettes) you guys are.
View attachment 1285281
Hi guy, if you use a Gf3 for a Gf8 or 8.1 you can have this type a error. You can use some stuff who correct that automaticaly.

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
View attachment 1285281
Not entirely sure but maybe the joint is rotated something like 400 degrees or something like that. Maybe a bad pose or a GF3 pose used on GF8 or the other way around?

Sep 16, 2019
Hi guy, if you use a Gf3 for a Gf8 or 8.1 you can have this type a error. You can use some stuff who correct that automaticaly.
Not entirely sure but maybe the joint is rotated something like 400 degrees or something like that. Maybe a bad pose or a GF3 pose used on GF8 or the other way around?
Thanks for the feedback guys. Good suggestions but I've just worked it out. I'd parented the character to the rope while I ran an animation for a dforce sim. As soon as I unparented the character the hands popped straight back into place :giggle:(y) :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Sep 16, 2019
Small town girls are lots of fun.....

View attachment 1281910

Small town girls Part 2. A little animation, I hope you like :giggle:

CLICK HERE View attachment 1276300

View attachment 1281913

Small town girls Part 3, another animation.

View attachment 1281840
1.1mb compressed down from 291mb.
7 seconds/215 frames

I tried using animated dust particles but they turned out more like fire flies with a disability, there's no real way of knowing what it's going to look like until it's rendered. Would have been better without it but after spending 3 evenings putting it all together and 15 hours on a 3070 to render 215 frames for a half dozen reactions, well, it is what it is. I'll know better next time.
:rolleyes:

Small town girls 003.png

Small town girls Part 4

" Push me? "

Push me.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes