3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
I honestly have no idea. I can't seem to form a coherent storyline. I have about a million ideas and none seem to flow well past a scene or two. I wish there was a forum set up to help people flesh out story lines. Every time I sit down to write something up, I hit the ol' writer's block wall.
You should post in the recruitment & services thread asking for a writer to bounce ideas off

crwatcher

Oct 23, 2017
Themyscira beach with Harley Diana and Selina XD

Diana Harley WW V2.00a 00.png Diana WW V0.01a 06.png Diana WW V0.01b 03.png Diana WW V0.01a 05.png
Credits->
Some assets
WW Uniform and facemorph (mixed with some others of the inventory)

HQ Hair and Pantyhouse

CW Mask and suit

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Nice - when I see that pic I remembered an item I'm searching for. Does anybody know where to find a simple disco dance floor ? I mean a dance floor with squares that are illuminated like in the film "saturday night fever" from 1977 only not that complex. A simple floor with squares that glow in different colors is enough. No different colored spots that shine down. I think I saw something like that in a DAZ3d Steampunk or SF environment but I can't find it again.

Virtual Merc

May 7, 2017
An attempt at volumetric lighting

Stalker.jpg

Rendered with the octane plugin.
What I learned, render the Image with slightly too high gamma settings so you have more wiggle room to adjust the contrast and brightness without losing the fog in post. Was my first attempt at this so any helpful tips would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Nice - when I see that pic I remembered an item I'm searching for. Does anybody know where to find a simple disco dance floor ? I mean a dance floor with squares that are illuminated like in the film "saturday night fever" from 1977 only not that complex. A simple floor with squares that glow in different colors is enough. No different colored spots that shine down. I think I saw something like that in a DAZ3d Steampunk or SF environment but I can't find it again.
You can easily make that floor yourself from emissive primitives. It's not that hard. Just make a bunch of tiles of the size you desire, lay them out like a floor and change them in the surfaces tab to glow light.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes