3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

BamID

May 17, 2020
Nice - when I see that pic I remembered an item I'm searching for. Does anybody know where to find a simple disco dance floor ? I mean a dance floor with squares that are illuminated like in the film "saturday night fever" from 1977 only not that complex. A simple floor with squares that glow in different colors is enough. No different colored spots that shine down. I think I saw something like that in a DAZ3d Steampunk or SF environment but I can't find it again.
Back Alley Club may be something for that.. but dunno if you can change them individually..

https://f95zone.to/threads/back-alley-underground-club-for-ds-iray.47500/

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
I prefer the white.

You might want to consider her personality and/or intentions, though. Does the color reflect that, or is there no meaning behind the color choice?
Yeah... I went for white for same reasons as you mentioned but some said black would fit better for her look. Meanwhile I made a poll on Patreon and if I already made the renders thought to share them.. bit of self promotion :giggle:.

Last edited:
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Hello. May I ask what kind of lights you used and where are they located?
Spotlight 50-50 width-height, disk, don't remember luminosity slightly off center camera (select camera view, create spotlight in same place, move a bit up a bit right and tilt it so it illuminates the torso) and linear point light with same parameters to the left of the character as a fill light. And some settings in tone mapping, exposure down, burn highlights at 0.15 and crush blocks at 0.1, gamma up to 2.4 I think. I had to tone down the lights of the dance studio too, because they were too much.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes