3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Hello. May I ask what kind of lights you used and where are they located?
Spotlight 50-50 width-height, disk, don't remember luminosity slightly off center camera (select camera view, create spotlight in same place, move a bit up a bit right and tilt it so it illuminates the torso) and linear point light with same parameters to the left of the character as a fill light. And some settings in tone mapping, exposure down, burn highlights at 0.15 and crush blocks at 0.1, gamma up to 2.4 I think. I had to tone down the lights of the dance studio too, because they were too much.

tomyboy06

Jul 31, 2017
Spotlight 50-50 width-height, disk, don't remember luminosity slightly off center camera (select camera view, create spotlight in same place, move a bit up a bit right and tilt it so it illuminates the torso) and linear point light with same parameters to the left of the character as a fill light. And some settings in tone mapping, exposure down, burn highlights at 0.15 and crush blocks at 0.1, gamma up to 2.4 I think. I had to tone down the lights of the dance studio too, because they were too much.
Thank you very much. I will try it! ;)

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Still playing around with these. I added muscle mass and a ponytail to the heroine. Gives here a tougher but more feminine look at the same time. View attachment 1287371
Weird choice for a "battle platform" ever. -humor-
Nice render though. :)

----

Let´s call it "first contact" in Isolated Pleasure #1 - my first project. Will Masha handle it? :sneaky:

View attachment 1287659
Let's call it the "last" MILF contact - I would say, he is going to blast that forearm straight out of the back of her neck (her poor snapped spine), that's going to be one bloody BJ to remember. :oops:

----

I wanted to try for the first time an animation with slow motion.
It has some imperfections especially with nipples, the necklace and hair don't move ^^
My computer take 5 hours for made this :LOL:

View attachment 1287103
Thank you and to your computer's 5 Hour sacrifice. I think she's sexy. :p

----

Sugar baby new edition :

View attachment 1285580
I've always supported broadening my knowledge from "interactive" tutoring, having sexy Tutors helping myself to learn to "experience" a better body of content, but this is over the top dedication from this Tutor, where do I sign up for her lessons. :D

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes