3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Holy shit! Check out this cool as ice render my friend, Abîme, made! And I just had to share! So cool!!

Man, I love this futuristic, cyberpunk stuff! Very much Bladerunner, Netrunner, or Shadowrun vibes going on for it. (Huh, everything's running... Now I want to watch The Running Man, lol.) She's like some mogul of a megacorp on Mars or something, and bending planetary economics to her will behind the scenes like a master puppeteer and the power behind cybernetics, bio-engineering, media, spacefaring battleships, or whatever else you can come up with!

--Love the user interface display, the lighting, and the setting. But above all, that facial expression and pose (especially the hands) gives off an air of smug confidence that everything is going all according to her intricate plans. Don't you agree?
--My only gripe is the "breast molds" Daz renders tends to have. But it's pretty minor when taking everything else in.

Much love and props to Abîme! He's a real cool dude. He's also a big contributor to Kthulian's Ataegina game. It's less cyberpunk and more swords-and-sorcery. I haven't really explored that one myself but it's rated very highly on F95. Go check it out, and support kickass developers and artists like them! I'm sure they'll appreciate any kind words you guys offer. After all, they're making stuff so that people can enjoy them, and I think that's badass. Mad props. ;]

Alrighty guys and gals, stay awesome and be safe out there! I hope you enjoyed viewing this particular piece as much as I did. Cheers!

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes