3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Back

Aug 3, 2017
pupkor - That's a fine-looking back. Attention to this part of the body on these types of rendering pieces are criminally underrated. Thanks for sharing; good job! --Back :p

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
I think the crotch lighting would make more sense, if she had a cellphone in her hand taking pics or video of her slick wonderful. :)

Also, the bright light in her face, there is a table lamp "on", you could turn that off. Maybe she was caught doing something naughty, like filming herself flicking the bean on camera. She looks like she is being blasted by a bright flashlight from another cellphone or regular flashlight, maybe uncle was worried about those noises in the living room, what a lucky guy. :)

Maybe you can render a little longer next time, add some post graphics work on the couch... the "lighting flecks" (blended to color of couch), good try.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: csbond2
Feb 23, 2019
Is this how most people render animations for VNs? The time it takes is crazy. I have a RTX 3090 and an I9 system with 96 Gb RAM, and it takes hours just to render seconds. There has to be a better way...
Also have an i9 but used GPU RTX 3070 100%, and I do not think there is another way; unless ofcourse you buy time at a render farm or fire up more computers and split the work between them. I have four computers atm which I could use if it were serious, but its just a waste of electricity and wears your hardware down ^_^ guess we have to wait until the day we get some sort of breakthrough for us ordinary citizens.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes